Monday, November 19, 2007

Aye Ole - Infinity

I've been missing for a while, due to many reasons. My internet access at home is not so reliable, and I'm so reluctant to go and update my blogs in the dodgy internet cafes around here. The last time I went into one, I experienced such a horrible nightmare, but that is another story for another day.
Anyway I recently bought the Infinity Olori Oko CD cos I had been hearing about their music when I was in London and I liked what I heard. I've enjoyed listening to it, I think their songs are thought-provoking, interesting, uplifting and encouraging. By far the best track on it is "Olori Oko", but I also love "Aye Ole" and "Only Praise". Anyway if you can, go get the album. Here is a video of their fourth track, Aye Ole:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...