Here are the instructions I have to follow:
1. You must brag about the award
2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Blog Award.
5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
So here goes ten honest things about myself (gosh I did the 30 things about me recently, sigh!)
1) I'm currently reading, of all things, a book called "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing A Novel". I picked it up over the weekend and I've had fun reading it so far. Who says you can't learn something new from a foolishly titled book?
2) Recently I developed a craving for spaghetti carbonara that I can't explain. I have eaten it six times in the past week already.
3) I have never gotten drunk.
4) I'm addicted to ASOS. Help, they've taken all my money!
5) I'm ashamed to admit I'm a secret fan of the Pussycat Dolls
6) Sometimes I'm amazed by how God awswers my questions before I even ask Him
7) I have a bad habit of not finishing the projects I started or having a good idea and letting it go to waste. I'm on a mission to change this flaw.
8) I need to get fit again, without spending hours and money at the gym. (Summer is coming and I'm eyeing a nice dress!)
9) I can't wait to get Chimamanda's new book "The Thing Around Your Neck". It's been getting great reviews everywhere and I'm excited. (Check it out on amazon)
10) I have sudden flashes of childhood nostalgia sometimes. I think I'm growing old and longing for the days of playing ludo or snakes and ladders with my friends.
There, all done! I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I'm sure this award has gone round already. But if you haven't done it yet, feel free to tag me as the giver!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!