Sunday, June 17, 2007

Finish this Sentence

It's been a while since I did a meme and I am feeling too lazy to write a proper post at the moment. So I stole this off my cousin's page. Here goes...

Finish This Sentence

I am...: excited about starting my new career
My ex-boyfriend was...: a twat
Maybe I should....: try out Pilates, I hear it's good
I love....: strawberry cheesecake
I don't understand....: why I don't float in the pool
I lost my....: earings at a wedding
My current boyfriend is....: now my husband
People say I'm...: quiet and always smiling
Love is....: more than a feeling, it's a verb
Somewhere, someone is....: getting over a broken heart
I will always...: remember my first time
Forever is....: a very long time
I never want to...: have regrets
I think the current President is....: yet to prove himself
When I wake up in the morning, I....: turn off my alarm, thank God and greet hubby
Life is full of...: ups and downs
My past is incredibly...: interesting
I get annoyed when...: I want something to happen but it is outside my control
Parties are for...: eating, dancing, flirting and having a laugh with friends
I wish...: I was on holiday right now
Tommorrow I'm going to...: start training the girl replacing me at work!
I really want some....: more money!
I have low tolerance for people who....: are brash, slow and stupid
If I had a million dollars...: I would support a charity, sponsor a child and invest the rest in property.

Guess what? You've been tagged! Have a good week.

14 comments:

  1. No, not another tag. I still have a backlog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 PM

    wait... so you quit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmnn...... tagged huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the meme....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pple our contestants have sang their r n b song pls go and vote for ur favorite...pls help us make this contest succesful by voting..tanx

    nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'cos i've been quite busy, i would steal this meme off ur page. Though i have so much to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodluck with the new career darling.. lmao@ your ex boyfriend and your current boyfriend.. you're so adorable.. flirting with who oh fg? i love this tag.. i'll do it later... hope you're having a great week mami

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur ex is a ywat...he he he, dt got me laughing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl, l missed you. How have you been? I love the tag game. Am going to play it. I hope we really get a million dollar.lol later my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so i stole dis meme n put uo on my page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...