Since I decided I needed a career change, it seems I have been coming across a lot of inspirational material. Most of which I didn't go looking for. I saw the list below on one website.
10 questions to help you discover the work you would love to do.
1) If you won the lottery or somehow had your financial needs taken care of, how would you want to spend your life? What would be the purpose of your life?
2) If you only did work that inspired and delighted you, what would you want to do?
3) If all the work was equally paid and had the same status, what work would you love to do?
4) If you felt free, had no fear and no guilt, what work would you love to create or do?
5) If you were told you only had six months to live, would you do the same work? If not, what would you do instead?
6) What has your heart always called you to do or be in your work?
7) As a child, what did you most often dream of doing or being when you grew up? What happened to these dreams and ideas?
8) What gives you the greatest sense of joy, aliveness, motivation or excitement?
9) If you had no doubt that you could be financially rewarded for doing what you most love and enjoy, what would you do then?
10) If you knew you had all the support you needed, what would you begin creating?
These questions are prompting me to make a radical career change. It won't be easy. Where do I start?